3M™ Trizact™ 237AA uses proprietary microreplication technology by 3M where micron-graded aluminum oxide particles are formed into tiny pyramids of abrasive mineral and then coated on an X weight cloth backing. As these pyramids wear, fresh, sharp mineral is continually exposed to produce a consistent cut and a predictable, fine finish.
- Self-sharpening pyramids start sharp, stay sharp, and run cooler than conventional abrasives
- Flexible backing for consistent finish over contours
- Three-dimensional design enables very consistent finishes throughout the abrasive life in robotic applications
- For intermediate finishing and fine polishing prior to plating or buffing
- Ideal for intermediate finishing and fine polishing prior to plating or buffing
- Produces finer finishes than conventional electrostatically coated abrasives